It’s that time of the year again! It’s time for the (now, 4th annual) 2012 Free Wedding Photography Giveaway! My good friend Andy Stenz is teaming up with us to give away a free day of wedding coverage to one lucky couple!
Why are you doing this?
We love photographing weddings and count it a blessing to participate in so many wedding day celebrations. We want to be able to give back some of that blessing by lending our time and talents to one couple.
What does the couple get?
Wedding coverage from Andy Stenz and Lemon Tree Photographers. We’ll be with you when you get ready right through to the reception where everyone lets loose (approximately 9 hours of coverage). We’ll then edit the photos and get them to you on disk, ready for printing. We’ll also upload the files to an online gallery that you can share with family and friends.
But wait… there’s more! ;-)
The great people at Details Planning are going to offer a choice of either 1/2 off their Divine or Distinction planning packages or $100 credit toward custom invitations. They did this for the winning couple last year and the couple LOVED the event planning Details did!
How will this work?
The couple, a family member or their friends submit the couple’s story via email to email@example.com. The stories will be read by us and our spouses. We will choose a couple and announce the lucky couple by October 30th. If you aren’t the couple submitting an entry, please confirm with them that they don’t already have a photographer before you enter them in the contest.
Are there any rules?
- The couple must be getting married in 2012 and not have already booked a photographer. The date must be open on both of our calendars (PLEASE NOTE: May, June and July dates are NOT available for the contest at this point due to our conflicting schedules). If we both aren’t available for your wedding, we’ll let you know right away.
- The wedding has to be in Wisconsin within approximately 75 miles of West Bend. Think mainly Madison to Green Bay to Milwaukee. If you’re not sure, submit it anyway, that’s just a rough guideline as we are based out of different cities ourselves.
- We can’t already know you (we don’t want to show favorites), and we can’t have already been in contact with you for a wedding next year.
What do I need to include in my submission?
- The bride and groom’s first and last names and their contact information.
- The couple’s story (this is HUGE!) – how they met, got engaged, and why they should be chosen for free wedding coverage – anything fun you want us to know about them.
- The wedding date and locations (of the ceremony, reception, etc – whatever may be known).
- A photo of the couple. This will be used on the blog post when we announce the final couple.
Where and when do I send my submission?
Email entry submissions and any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget, submissions are due by October 23rd, 2011 at midnight CST.
Spread the word!
We’d absolutely love it if you took a moment right now to share the word on Facebook about our giveaway to your friends and family. Simply clicking the “like” button below and leaving a comment will post it to your Facebook profile, and we’d appreciate it very much. Please note that doing so does not affect our choice of winners in any way but it will make us smile.Pin It